Why choose a Chinese CNC machining service supplier
Choosing to cooperate with Chinese CNC machining service providers can enhance and increase the benefits of cooperation with external CNC machining service providers. Compared with most western manufacturing companies, the price of rapid prototyping services in China is much lower, which is due to many factors such as low raw material costs, low labor costs and low profit margins. Even better, processed parts can be tracked through internet communication. The combination of fast processing services and fast delivery options means that despite geographical distance, it can still be quickly turned around. Finally, due to the quality of its production services, China is increasingly dominating the CNC machining and rapid prototyping market. Despite the low labor cost in the country, the level of manufacturing technology, especially the level of CNC machine tool operation, is very high. to make a long story short,
Alternative to CNC aluminum processing services
Aluminum oxide coatings can damage tools and are usually more expensive than alternatives such as steel, partly due to the high energy costs of aluminum production. Among other reasons, companies may seek aluminum alternatives for CNC processing services. Steel and stainless steel are one of the substitutes for aluminum. It is superior to aluminum: strength; Temperature resistance. Poor processability compared to aluminum; Weight. Steel and stainless steel are widely used materials in CNC machining. Steel can resist very high temperatures, and stainless steel can undergo heat treatment to enhance its corrosion resistance. If temperature resistance is a key consideration and weight is not, then steel may be an ideal substitute for aluminum.
CNC lathe processing services
Need CNC lathe processing service? Understand the following parts of CNC lathes.
- 1. Bed: CNC lathe or CNC lathe bed is the main base for installing its components.
- 2. Spindle: The spindle consists of a spindle assembly and a spindle drive system. Many moving components of a CNC lathe are located on the spindle, including motors, gears, and chucks. The C-axis driver for auxiliary positioning materials is also assembled with the spindle.
- 3. Auxiliary spindle or auxiliary spindle: Although not a part of the main spindle, optional auxiliary spindle can cooperate with the main spindle to complete the main and auxiliary cutting operations, improving efficiency and output.
- 4. Chuck: The lathe chuck is comparable to the vice on a milling machine because it can fix the workpiece for safe and accurate processing. The size of the chuck determines the size of the workpiece that a CNC lathe can process.
- 5. Guide rail: The guide rail allows the tool to move horizontally and vertically, completing a smooth cutting process.
- 6. Spindle box: The spindle box contains the main motor and the spindle installed on the chuck.
- 7. Tailstock: The tailstock is located on the other end of the spindle box. When processing workpieces of the same length as the shaft, the tailstock provides support.
- 8. Knife turret: Knife turrets provide the ability to replace tools as needed. The number and size of cutting tools will determine the size of the turret. Choose the CNC machining service that is suitable for your application. The spindle box contains the main motor and the spindle installed on the chuck.